DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Taltos Vacation Cave

WildTaltos

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly surprising you feel like crap with everything you've got going on. Wish you were finished with treatment and well again. 

What a wonderful piece for solo piano! I wonder what it's level of difficulty is? Sounds complex. Beautiful.

*finds Tal's mind lurking under a rock and hands it back to him* Here ya go :rolleyes: Maybe you should try tying a string to it so that it doesn't get lost :P

*is sad that she can't see any of the music in this thread* <.<

mayb i shuld :P

yuo need to moev out of china XP

Hey Tal, here's a pressie for you :rolleyes:

*hands him a spool of pink thread that dm isn't letting her embed*

And yar I know <.< Oh well, I'll just think of whatever music I want to listen to and pretend that that's what you posted :P

Taltos, I was surfing when I ran across this amazing shield!  It was discovered in the Thames River in the 19th Century.  I thought you might like it. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandsworth_Shield

280px-Brit_Mus_17sept_061-crop.jpg

I loev any iron age Celtca! Or iron -age-anythng-europen realy :P. Lo l, alwys wantd to maek myslf an embossd shield liek this, at lest pretnd I liev in a better time, but relly dont knw much metal-workin :(

mayb i shuld :P

yuo need to moev out of china XP

Hey Tal, here's a pressie for you :rolleyes:

*hands him a spool of pink thread that dm isn't letting her embed*

And yar I know <.< Oh well, I'll just think of whatever music I want to listen to and pretend that that's what you posted :P

pink...uh wll its  th thught tht count, thnks cyan :biggrin:

Taltos, I was surfing when I ran across this amazing shield!  It was discovered in the Thames River in the 19th Century.  I thought you might like it. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandsworth_Shield

280px-Brit_Mus_17sept_061-crop.jpg

I loev any iron age Celtca! Or iron -age-anythng-europen realy :P. Lo l, alwys wantd to maek myslf an embossd shield liek this, at lest pretnd I liev in a better time, but relly dont knw much metal-workin :(

I thought you'd like this!  It's supposed to be the central part of a larger piece, like this one:

PhotoBatterseaShield.jpg

I love the design of both of them. I think I read that there's stylized birds in one of the designs, but I just don't see 'em - to me, it looks as abstract as a Greek Key. What do you think?

greek_key_wide_band_ring_3055lar.jpg

I guess the Iron Age had its plus points, but I'd rather live NOW, when women are not chattel (in most of the world, anyway). I'm also quite fond of indoor plumbing, refrigeration, electricity, internet, planes, trains, automobiles, and bicycles!

Archived