DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Myrddraai

To say the least, I've read the WoT books a lot. I believe between 6-9 times, since I had quite a bit of time in middle school. I first picked up the books in 5th grade, having been introduced by my father to the series. After that I reread the series once or twice a year until high school, and my dad and I continue to debate ideas theories and general topics on WoT. Funny little anecdote, my father let me read the series when I was so young due to nightmares I had regarding Ishameal's face on the spine art work of The Dragon Reborn. After incessantly pleading him to let me read the books so as to end my nightmares, he conceded and allowed my to begin.

That's such an awesome way to get into WoT. I wish my father was like that. Instead he decided to throw my hardcovers out when I moved out of the house :dry:

So who are some of your favorite characters? Favorite book of the series? Who do you find yourself relating to the most in the series?

The Social Groups are really awesome. I personally like the White Tower, Black tower, and the ACW Guild. Hope to see you around.

Archived