DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

cyan check this out

lolguy26

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take pity on you, because I'm so very very nice.

You can choose another colour dye to be added to the VAT, so you don't have to be Pink. Would you like Blue - which will make you both purple, or Yellow - which will make you both Orange?

Feel free to talk to each other and stuff :biggrin: I'm finding all of this very entertaining :wink:

Oh no we wouldn't kill you....though I really have been wanting to explode something :rolleyes: Don't worry, I'd make sure you were still alive at the end of it :wink: Though I can't promise you the use of all your limbs....

<.<

>.>

You wouldn't dare.

Naughty little Shadows

:nods:

Cyan is the expert on Pink I'm afraid ... but I think you know this lol @ Cloud. Chemistry is fun!!

Cyan, you are right that purple is much nicer than orange. And I'm always nice :darkone::moiraine:

*Pulls the Yellow Lever and lets gallons of Yellow dye flood into the Vat, turing the dye Orange*

oops. Now you look like ooompa loompas

:biggrin:

Yes you can carry on in your gobbledygook if you want to ... I got my magic translation terangreal working, it is a total pain though. Probably best if you want to have private chats that you use the PM system hmmm?

Archived