DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Updating the Website (need some info from you)

Kathleen

I've gone through the website and updated some things (staff lists, DM email addresses and changing the word "Division" to "Group" everywhere I saw it).

So what I need from you is to go through the part of the website that has the write ups for the Ajahs. Take a read through of what is there for your groups and post any updates/changes to the blurb on your Ajah or the contact information for your members listed here.

Also, please be sure to give me your contact information to put up for the masses to see.

I am looking to get refreshed info for:

Novice and Accepted section from the MoN (when we get one).

Aes Sedai section from Rashi

Each Ajah from Each Ajah Head.

Edited by Kathleen

My contact info: loraine.kilaine@gmail.com

There are just a few grammar nazzi issues with the Green page and general personnel updates. Can you scan this and see if it's ok? Also, I've edited out the players who aren't around, anymore and added names for those that are. Do we have to put e-mail addresses up on the site for everyone?

The Green Ajah is widely known as the Battle Ajah. Their Sisters are on the front line of every fight against the Shadow. Only Greens are allowed more than one Warder and there is a reason for it: the Greens need extra protection while battling the Dark One. The Sisters learn and use battle weaves, as well as devise new ones. Preparing for Tarmon Gai’don, the Last Battle, is a central part of the Green Ajah.

As the Ajah of sacrifice, the Green Sisters are willing to risk their own lives, and that of their multiple Warders, to protect and help those in need. The Green Ajah is the only Ajah in which the members are denied entrance to their Ajah at their raising, though only those in the Ajah know that before it happens to them. To be a Green Sister takes something special and the new Sisters must be molded into the future Sisters of the Battle Ajah. After all, the Green Ajah stands ready and awaits the last battle with keen eyes and ready hearts.

If you have any questions about the Green Ajah or would like to join the Ajah, please contact the ADL for Aes Sedai or the Ajah Head.

Concepts most likely to join:

Warrior Spirits and Shadow Haters

Current Leadership and Members:

Head of the Ajah* /Sitter: Amena Linoram (*NPC)

Sitter/OOC Ajah Head: Loraine Kilaine: Loraine.kilaine[a]gmail[.]com

Sitter: Rasheta Ardashir: girlpower_1549[a]msn[.]com

Sister: Kathleen Vanidar

Sister: Cemarillinin Adoa: liitha.gaidar[a]gmail.com

Sister: Janine Alastarn: quibby1@gmail.com

Sister: Kabria Delondre: Fatallyyours00[a]gmail.com

Sister: Ay'Lira Sonoran

Sister: Taia Misna

*Note: The Head of the Ajah is a carefully guarded secret. You will not know who is head of the Ajah icly unless you are a member of that Ajah. Green Ajah members call their Ajah Head the Captain-General. Sitters are called Banner-Captains.

Edited by U4ea

I'm not gonna make anyone list personal info (emails included) if they don't want to :)

Though I would really prefer if staff (namely Ajah Heads, MoN and AGL) could list some form or preferred contact method, that way if someone is thinking about joining your group or inquiring into something about your section, we don't loose the chance to snag/help them by them not knowing how to contact us. Even if this is just telling them to contact you through pm here.

Its just about midnight here and so i'll wait till im more awake in the morning to check it