DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, I guess...

Kevin Corlett

I should say hi? I just started an account and posted in the 4th-1st Age thread over on the AMoL spoiler forums... I was surprised too, as I considered myself a devout lurker for the rest of my days... Haven't really been a posting member of an online community since the glory days of TelevisionWithoutPity, when I was way into BSG and Smallville and being right... But this has been my lurkdom of choice for most of the past year. So I guess I'm gonna hop on in for the stretch run.

So who is this BigKev47 guy, you're asking? I'm a guy, I'm 30, I'm a writer by vocation, and soon to be a forklift dealership manager by trade... I dig economics, DC comic books, vinyl records, social and cultural analysis, and my own personal commitment to TRY not to be an asshole at all times. I'm terrified of mustard, for some deeply hidden psychological backstory kinda reason (just doesn't seem worth it to go down that rabbit hole)... I was at one point a political science major, the current election season (and my own resume) makes me wish we could just go with Philosopher Kings.

And I occasionally get wordy. I've dug all of your posts for very long, and feel quite empowered now that I can contribute to serious discussion about *angreal multipliers and strategic raken deployment.

(also, I've been a lurker for just as long on TL; you guys totes won the "where will I register first?" contest.)

-Kevin

hi Kevin, welcome to DM, the friendliest forum ever known! i guess you already know that though *wonders how many are lurking in the shadows?*

i am a newbie, and only lurked for a couple of weeks before saying hi and i am thoroughly glad i did. now you have taken the leap, you should think about joining a social group, i have just been given the warmest welcome which really makes you feel good :)

anyways, i hope you continue to enjoy DM as much as i have and get to know lots of great people

nymphy x

Welcome to DM, Kevin :)

As Nymphy said, don't limit yourself to just the discussion areas - poke your head in at the Social Groups and see if any strike your fancy. I see you like writing, so the Role Playing groups could also be of interest to you.

Archived