DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome (Back) to the Band Tiren!!!

Katiora

Welcome back!!!! I look forward to seeing you around!!! I'm not going to give you the whole long spiel... you'll probably get enough of that from Dice and Jea :wink: but i did want to give everyone here a chance to welcome you!!! There's lots of new faces and a few old ones still hanging around. Feel free to join in wherever and Jea and Dice will be around soon to get your permissions sent in and your RR training started... :biggrin:

*hands you a few bandys to get you started*

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

Thankyou ladies! Very glad to be back and look forward to meeting old & new friends! The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills - & it has pulled me back to the Red Hand once again! ;)

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

yes ma'am - a lot new since I was last here.. been married for 2yrs now - got 2 hound dogs, lost 1 of about a month ago :(, and might go get another one this weekend! :)

work sucks - but I have yall to entertain which keeps me sane during the day!

What all's been new with you.. & congrats on becoming UC of the Band! :)

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

Hello! I'm Starrik, the in-house wookiee. Please to make your aquaintance!

Thankyou so much Starrik - it's a pleasure to meet you as well.

And I just realized this but...Tiren...did you know me from before or am I new to you? I've been hanging around the Band since like 05 I think.

Yes, I remember your name. :) Is it my imagination, or were you in the Blue Ajah at one time? LOL - been such a long time, but I do remember you eigther way.

It sucks trying to learn who everyone is all over again, I left DM back around '06 I believe lol.

yes ma'am - a lot new since I was last here.. been married for 2yrs now - got 2 hound dogs, lost 1 of about a month ago :(, and might go get another one this weekend! :)

lol lots new with me.. I'm married now and have a baby who will be 10 months on the 25th... ugh... makes me sick thinking about it... and thanks! I'm excited!! :biggrin:

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

I'm Brown Ajah - technically a Sitter for them at the moment but yeah. I've been around a minute lol

Yes, I remember you well from those days! :) Just don't know why I was thinking the Blues lol.

lol lots new with me.. I'm married now and have a baby who will be 10 months on the 25th... ugh... makes me sick thinking about it... and thanks! I'm excited!! :biggrin:

wow - married and a baby.. sounds like everything is good though! Babies are so sweet! :)

Hiya!

I'm BB, resident Bard. :p

Howdy Ms. Barb! I'm Tiren, very nice to meet you! Which regiment are you in?

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

Barmacral & I are working on switching my DM accounts back to my origional one.. so unless yall've already sent in my permissions, lets wait until I get this and another account deleted..

Eigther way, I'll post on here again after the weekend (if not sooner) to be signed in as my origional account. The admins have told me that I need those deleted first.

I'll let yall know on this post when everything is kosher again. ;)

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

Congrats again Belly - yes.. it's defintally ......different LOL ..but good!

lol.. Not to the monkey - Well that just means you need to find Ooki a girlfriend! ;)

lol.. Not to the monkey - Well that just means you need to find Ooki a girlfriend! ;)

Ooki is mine.

The battle monkey of the Band!

Huzzah!

He doesn't have time for the ladies

Thank you though!

Married life is good!

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

Ooki is mine.

Huzzah!

Thank you though!

Married life is good!

Well that is good - I am sure he is a very brave monkey!

Ooki is mine.

Huzzah!

Thank you though!

Married life is good!

Well that is good - I am sure he is a very brave monkey!

Bravest monkey I know!

Archived