DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ways to Improve the Assassin Games

Corki

The Assassin games are at an early stage of development, and there are ways in which they can improve. Such ideas I have had include:

- creating a traitor. This member could be part of either minortiy group (in the current game, the Blood or the Band) and they could pass on information to one player via PM. They would have to use the same player throughout until either was killed off.

- creating a kamikaze. When this person gets killed off, in the narrative, they get to kill one person who they are suspicious of. They would inform me via PM.

Also, something needs to be done about players who have been killed off. Something needs to be there for them so they can continue being part of the game. At the moment, I am short of ideas.

Some of these ideas will hopefully be used in the next round of the game, which will start in the New Year. So get thinking to improve the Game!

lol, it kinda does :wink: we are Fiddles after all :roll: our last game lasted 48 pages.. and it was 6 days. hehe

but you can go to wiki as well..

Edit: and to everyone, I'm setting up a game there tomorrow!! we still have plenty of room left for anyone to join!

Archived