DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Home from work today

Leelou

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up with a headache. :tongue:

Wish I could stay home today, but I can't. Have to leave for work shortly.

The good thing is I have Friday as a vacation day, so I only have today and tomorrow to soldier through. The bad thing is the plans I had for this weekend have fallen through for a very unfortunate reason, and the long weekend is likely as not to be completely miserable.

Woke up with a headache. :tongue:

Wish I could stay home today, but I can't. Have to leave for work shortly.

The good thing is I have Friday as a vacation day, so I only have today and tomorrow to soldier through. The bad thing is the plans I had for this weekend have fallen through for a very unfortunate reason, and the long weekend is likely as not to be completely miserable.

Sorry to hear about your headache. :(

I kinda think I need a personal day like Leelou... a mental health day. I just soooooo don't feel like being here. For some reason I've got tons of energy, am in a good mood, but just having a hard time focusing on work. I REALLY just wanna go see my niece some more. And I don't see my sis much either... my only full-blooded sibling. We always have a great time

Ummmm... Well, school just started on August 20, so less than a month :P I wasn't really keeping track last school year. I took one around the middle of the semester....... I've started working now too, however, so the pressure is on!

Archived