DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Walking Dead

Nolder

Has anyone played this here? I'm talking about the one from Tell Tale games.

I haven't played it myself but I've been watching someone play the episodes as they come out and man that game is crazy good!

Episode 3 comes out tomorrow and I'm excited to see more of the game. Anyone else?

Yeah there's a game

It's technically based on the comics I guess since it doesn't follow the storyline of the show (it has it's own story) but there are parallels to both I think

The style is half point and click adventure where you're trying to solve problems/puzzles by clicking on things in the environment and sometimes combining them in your inventory and half quick time events where action is going on and you get prompts on the screen like "press E" or somesuch

It's very story heavy and has quite a bit of downtime where people are just talking

It's cool because you know games that promise that your choices matter? That they effect the course of the game? This is one of the few games that I feel really delivers on that promise

If you're into L4D type of stuff I think there is a video game based specifically on the show in development and I expect it'll be more first person shootery

Archived