DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy lazy day. ^_^

Leelou

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heck, no, this thread went up too late for me. been up since 5:30, got the shopping done before 7, making green tomato apple sauce, cleaning some more, getting ready to roast some chickens and i guess just roast the squash too for dinner cause i'm out of ideas except curry and i'm out of coconut milk as well so....

..... i should have relaxed....

but aren;t you picking veg for your parents today?

Hehe I felt so musclesquashed this morning I didn't go along to surf again and am instead trying to relax here, yes.

Trying because I also have a few essays to write and they're just not...happening...writer's block or something >.<

I think I need to drink a lot of water..

heck, no, this thread went up too late for me. been up since 5:30, got the shopping done before 7, making green tomato apple sauce, cleaning some more, getting ready to roast some chickens and i guess just roast the squash too for dinner cause i'm out of ideas except curry and i'm out of coconut milk as well so....

..... i should have relaxed....

but aren;t you picking veg for your parents today?

No, they ended up picking them yesterday. I'm making some chicken and zucchini for lunch - my mom decided to come over.

...how hard should it be, by rights, to get sourdough off your hands!! :madmyrddraal:

rub dry flour between your hands, over the dough.

cornmeal works, too.

Yeah flour makes all those funny pellet things XD

I just scrubbed hard with soap in the end...but I think there's still some stuck in my cuticles. Hmm *peers at fingernails paranoidly* :P

Archived