DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Look what I finded :D

Crimson_Ayla

*spams for ayla*

thank you

just necromancing a thread, how shadowy of me

you're helping your bonded, and your bonded is ayla.

is appropriate.

aah was the first one that worked, other ones sorta... didn't

not to mention this will help myself as much as it helps Ayla. Actually it'll help myself more, but I want to keep this Spirit Master siggy

how will it help you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*spams for ayla*

thank you

is appropriate.

not to mention this will help myself as much as it helps Ayla. Actually it'll help myself more, but I want to keep this Spirit Master siggy

how will it help you?

She feed him extra nanas

well that, and theres a new system in place in the shadow, do shadowy tasks and you get raised through different levels, think all of Rand's thread about experiments and whatnot, or my recent song conversion thread. do enough tasks and you attain a rank. Right now I've got the rank of Shadow Master of Spirit as I have a TP level of over 15, but I'm going to have to keep doing tasks to attain the rank of Master the hard way or I'll get my rank taken away from me at the end of September.

and I don't want that to happen 'cause I like my Bonded's siggy and I don't want the effort to go to waste...

*spams for ayla*

thank you

is appropriate.

how will it help you?

She feed him extra nanas

well that, and theres a new system in place in the shadow, do shadowy tasks and you get raised through different levels, think all of Rand's thread about experiments and whatnot, or my recent song conversion thread. do enough tasks and you attain a rank. Right now I've got the rank of Shadow Master of Spirit as I have a TP level of over 15, but I'm going to have to keep doing tasks to attain the rank of Master the hard way or I'll get my rank taken away from me at the end of September.

and I don't want that to happen 'cause I like my Bonded's siggy and I don't want the effort to go to waste...

thank you for splaining.

i'm thinking we need light tasks where my garage gets cleaned....

it will have to wait for the next LDS visit.... i'm making a list for the next time they ask if they can help me with anything.

I always read LDS as LSD...

>.>

don't judge me

I'm not a member, I won't judge. they might get more converts through that misperception. cause they get nothing knocking on doors around here.

it will have to wait for the next LDS visit.... i'm making a list for the next time they ask if they can help me with anything.

I always read LDS as LSD...

>.>

don't judge me

I'm not a member, I won't judge. they might get more converts through that misperception. cause they get nothing knocking on doors around here.

I wonder whether they think they will, what keeps them motivated to go to the same people all the time...

We had a couple round. Americans. I find them fascinating because they are so fervant and alien to us over here. One was most emphatic that God was my Father ... The other about rolled his eyes and almost looked a little embarrassed. It's all good though

I wonder if they ever get trolled...

they were very funny last time, asked if I knew anyone around here who was having personal or financial problems who might be open to their message. like I was gonna help them with the sales pitch. they're usually not so desperate. gave me a trading card with a picture of Jesus looking like a rock star. I wished them gut shabbas.

Archived