DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Valen Luca

Stormofheaven

Hmm... Luca as Demandred. Yes, I can see that. /nods sagely. His "travelling show" is really just a cover for the amazing super-secret commando unit he's been building. When the Light side gets a load of his army of dancing bears, contortionists and back-flipping dogs, they'll just run away in terror. Man, a group like that would make the Bloodknives look like a troop of Girl Scouts!

It all makes sense now. Luca (aka. Demandred) puts the Blood Rings on his small army of dancing bears, which proceed to wreck havoc on Randland.

Hmmm. A corollary to Newtons law of Conservation of Matter seems to be Jordans law of Conservation of Characters; once a character is introduced into a system it can neither be created or destroyed, only change form and or reappear in books. So, I think we shall see Luca again. Maybe he will be shocked at who his highwalker was...I can almost see him and his menagerie on the fields of Merillor.

And now I have visions of Fades dancing to risque performances. Interesting mental image. But their black cloak and black garb might take away from the act; think fades could be induced to wear black leather underwear instead? They can keep the cloak, that could look sexy with the right kind of leather underwear.

• 1 year later...

I must say, the idea of Fades performing in Luca's show is really making me laugh. :myrddraal:

Dancing the sa'sara? They are quite lithe, after all.

Classic

You still get to see Lurks dancing the sa'sara, or maybe the tiganza, and Luca gets to make a final appearance and accomplish a big task.

Who wouldn't be happy with that?!

And now I have visions of Fades dancing to risque performances. Interesting mental image. But their black cloak and black garb might take away from the act; think fades could be induced to wear black leather underwear instead? They can keep the cloak, that could look sexy with the right kind of leather underwear.

Sorry for necroposting, but WHYY

Why do you people have to torture me like that, especially you, Wheel of Thyme ?

I am no Sila Darklover [her assumptions are kinda weird], but in some ways, I am worse.

And now I wouldn't sleep for quite a time again.

Note to self: do not search for myrddraal on this forum anymore  :myrddraal:

Archived