DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Newsroom

John E. Kelley

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't watched the last episode either, but i will be watching next season, just because even thoguh the show has inaccuracies and it is slanted, its still a good show with some decent info in it. for isntance, i didn't knwo abotuthe Coche Brothers until now *nods*

Surprised that some folks can't get past the need for the world to be an echo chamber to enjoy the show's snappy writing and engaging characters. Though, I will admit that "Sloan Sabbith" still sounds like a goofy name.

You don't have to agree with the politics of the creator of the show (or his character mouthpieces) to enjoy a well-done effort. Sure, sometimes I roll my eyes at how every character is a smug, Good Liberal...but you know what, I still watch True Blood too, and that show's as dumb as rocks.

Surprised that some folks can't get past the need for the world to be an echo chamber to enjoy the show's snappy writing and engaging characters. Though, I will admit that "Sloan Sabbith" still sounds like a goofy name.

You don't have to agree with the politics of the creator of the show (or his character mouthpieces) to enjoy a well-done effort. Sure, sometimes I roll my eyes at how every character is a smug, Good Liberal...but you know what, I still watch True Blood too, and that show's as dumb as rocks.

I think if you read the whole thread you will see that many of us here really like the show despite it's political slant.

Archived