DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roommate? :)

• 1 month later...

oop! Yeah I'm pretty busy but do have time off, and I cant sleep till late anyways atm, so why not!! Before school/travelling starts again and neither of us has time...

Okay! Prank, lessonstuffs, daily life where we both just totter through a chore/chitchat or more deep drama? XD

I think we should do a prank. Pranks are fun. And since we have so many new novices, we could so pull a prank on one or more of them...or maybe even organise a massive, elaborate prank with all of them on some unwitting Aes Sedai...hmm...

When are our characters actually going to find out about each other's epic dramas?

I think we should do a prank. Pranks are fun. And since we have so many new novices, we could so pull a prank on one or more of them...or maybe even organise a massive, elaborate prank with all of them on some unwitting Aes Sedai...hmm...

Yay!! I think mebbe a prank on another novvie first? Let's see how the study group thing goes and maybe those novices, us all, can go on to do a biig prank or something.

When are our characters actually going to find out about each other's epic dramas?

Whenever you feel like it! XD Chaotic brainstorming follows (in spoilers to keep it separate from potential Prank RP plannage):

Timelinewise, I'd like to sort this into my char's RP timeline sometime close to/before-ish Nyanna's block is broken. I wrote that with it in mind because she had to have confided in someone else before talking to the Acceped she didnt know, so yah. After the block she doesn't really have that dramatic guilt anymore, obviously.

I was thinking maybe we can do the RP where they help each other get over their fears separately, and just have this one as an RP where they get put together and after a bit, become friends?

Thing is…as you said, it’ll take Ceridwyn a bit of time till she admits her fear, so will Nyanna. I love how we’re retro-rping, so the time when they help each other out with fears, could be at the same time as Leala’s character is working with Nyanna to break her block…If that makes sense. Cos then it would fit that Nyanna is loosening up and can tell Leala’s Accepted character about her past. After she’s gained more confidence confiding in her roomie…

Err, so you see I have to organise my brain into how retro we're doing this, because the RP with breaking Nyanna's block has been done - *goes off to check when that happens*

Ohhh ok, plenty of time :P Sooo breakdown (cos it helps be get my head round things):

- they have strong suspicions about each others' fears.

- they've been friends/in the Tower for a while, possibly several weeks so they can be a bit closer/more trusting (although they seem to have taken to each other right away anyway)

- they need to tell each other their stories/the other needs to somehow clearly find out about their drama.

- there will be tears. :P

- aaaand...remains to be planned. Hey didnt we talk about this sometime? I have a feeling we actually did some planning somewhere... uhh *hunts thru skype*

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure we talked about the chars finding out about each others fears somewhere....eh nvm

Oh and yeah, definitely when they have some free time, maybe a freeday...or an evening...we'll see how it works out. Maybe it could be related to what you mentioned in the other thread - about someone finding Dwyn when she gets lost/locked up somewhere in the dark or something. She could return to their room pretty shaken, Nyanna would be all upset about a class or something that day too, and they'd just end up telling each other their stories, and be each others shoulders as it were. Too cheesy? XD Muy dramatico, because obvs they don't talk about this otherwise, anyway..

Thoughts?

• Arie locked this topic