DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Aes Sedai Needed!

Leala Sedai

Hello, everyone!

I've got a brand new Accepted, and she needs an Aes Sedai to guide her...preferably Green. Or someone who could steer her that way. I'd like to have a traveling thread with an Aes Sedai if we can think of something that meets the criteria of the reqs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can offer either Rasheta or Taia, Taia would probably not be a good choice since she is a bit of an anti children Aes Sedai. *laughs* But that could be fun for you too. Just lemme know which one you'd like.

Edit: Here is Taia's bio, http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/63199-white-tower-bio-for-taia-misna-ccd-by-freelanders/

Edited by Rasheta Ardashir

Hmmm, I was just thinking whatever we do i'm going to have to get Reki to come a long, but I realized you RP in Retro so Taia is either warderless or has her NPC warders, both ways I can write them myself so its no big. *laughs* As to what to do i'm having a rough time thinking of what reason Taia would take an Accepted, any Accepted, out of the tower for any reason.

Where is your character from? Maybe Taia takes her to go and find some girls to bring back to the tower?

Malkier. :) But she was a refugee in Shienar for a year before she came to the Tower. But she might know a few other Malkieri girls in the town where she was who were too young to be tested when the Aes Sedai came for her when she was tested.

Hm...I'm nearly done with my novice reqs..but not sure you'd want to wait on me though ;)

Because I'm not sure when I'll get done. Probably done by next week.

Rashi: Well, again, I can start it. xD I could have Ay'Lira go to Taia's rooms and set up context and what not.

Jozan: I'm sure there are a lot of things we can get done together when Liana gets raised, or I could even still play Ay'Lira as a novice in that thread that I started to help you out.