DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey WoT Family

I've been a fan of the Wheel of Time ever since my Father introduced it to me (I'm 15). I was reading Eragon and I'd though that it was the greatest book of all time. However, once I began reading WoT, I forgot Eragon in an instant and I fell into the story line as if i was a part of it. I think that Mat is my favorite male character (although he's hard tailed by Rand) and I think Nynaeve is awesome. I like Egwene a lot but she really annoys me in Towers of Midnight...don't stop Rand! LOL. But yeah, I'm glad to find so many people who are fans of this series. I'm sad that no one at my school has read this series because I SERIOUSLY need to discuss some stuff. Like, seriously. Anywayssss, Hello and may the Light shine upon you. :avi:

-Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit into Sightblinder’s eye on the Last Day.-

Hi and welcome to DM, Aviendha! It's always a pleasure to meet fellow WoT fans :)

I think Mat is one of my faves, and I do like Nynaeve and Egwene as well, but Siuan is my absolute favourite. Discussing WoT things is really awesome, I can tell you. In my school, there aren't any WoT readers either. I actually think I'm the only one in this town >.>

And for that discussing and theorizing, General WoT board could be the best, but I also highly recommend the Social Groups and RP.

Do you have a least favourite character?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions about the site. I hope you'll like it here!!

Archived