DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I was born today

Raeneri

Good afternoon everyone (at leats in Portugal is afternoon) I'm currently between readings and regarding WoT i'm in within CoS, but i do think i'll star it all over again to remember things.

I do thank the people o remembered creating this comunity and hope i can be active and have a lot of fun with you all.

kisses!

Character...loads of characters LOL

Well i do love fantasy novels especially big ones like this one, and magic or Power or true source or whatever you wanna call it is allways an apealing thing for me. I definitely wann restart reading Rand al Thor journey missing it a lot!

Ty ty. I reckon i wont have much time as i used to read it probably only ate going and coming to work but i'll make sure i'll do it with more care and contempt 'cause i do want to absorve every single word. It was enough to read some characters name to feel somthing like "welcome back, you missed you" lol what a strange feeling and what a strange fantasy world that is

When is first reread Wot, I had the same feeling. I hadn't realised how much I missed it until I was back in the pages. Wot is wonderful and that is un understatement.

Anyway, Welcome to Dragonmount! And have fun here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived