DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new!! HI!

Jag_1021

Just trying to get settled in here... this is all new to me.

I just finished The Eye of the World and started The Great Hunt.

I was a fan from the first chapter and can't wait to get to the end... Just looking for some discussion and friends to share the series with. Hope to see you all around soon!

I was a fan from the first chapter and can't wait to get to the end... Just looking for some discussion and friends to share the series with. Hope to see you all around soon!

Welcome! I am a newbie to the WoT Series too... about a year ago or maybe a little less. I've read thru all of the book in 6 months. What do you think got you hooked?

May I recommend "New Spring" as well? It is a prequel and there is some debate on when it should be read. I wanted to learn more about Aes Sedai and this book answers it. Who is your favorite character so far?

Welcome! I am a newbie to the WoT Series too... about a year ago or maybe a little less. I've read thru all of the book in 6 months. What do you think got you hooked?

May I recommend "New Spring" as well? It is a prequel and there is some debate on when it should be read. I wanted to learn more about Aes Sedai and this book answers it. Who is your favorite character so far?

I love to guess at what's going to happen next and a lot of the storylines are set up to have you guessing at things... I believe that's what hooked me.

I am on the search for a copy of New Spring...

Favorite character so far... that's tough because there are so many qualities I LOVE about a lot of them.

Rand (mainly because he is a red head)

Thom (because he's such a firecracker)

Perrin (because of his struggle with his talent/gifts)

and Loial (because of his kindhearted demeanor. He really reminds me (in my head) of Ludo from Labyrinth)

I love to guess at what's going to happen next and a lot of the storylines are set up to have you guessing at things... I believe that's what hooked me.

I am on the search for a copy of New Spring...

Favorite character so far... that's tough because there are so many qualities I LOVE about a lot of them.

Rand (mainly because he is a red head)

Thom (because he's such a firecracker)

Perrin (because of his struggle with his talent/gifts)

and Loial (because of his kindhearted demeanor. He really reminds me (in my head) of Ludo from Labyrinth)

Try Amazon.com for New Spring. My favorites are Moiraine and Siuan.

Welcome to Dragonmount!

What is your favourite scene so far?

Is there any character you didn't like?

If you have any problems, just ask!

I don't think I found a character I didn't like yet... I'd have to mull that over awhile in my head... my favorite scene so far is probably when Thom took on the fade...

:)

I would recommend not reading New Spring for a while. Perhaps during the 6-9 Lul.

I am currently doing my 8th Reread. On book number 4 now, doing it for the first time with Audiobooks.

I think in the early books, my favorite Character was always Mat. Your character preferences will change as the books progress.

Keep reading, and welcome to DM!

I would recommend not reading New Spring for a while. Perhaps during the 6-9 Lul.

I am currently doing my 8th Reread. On book number 4 now, doing it for the first time with Audiobooks.

I think in the early books, my favorite Character was always Mat. Your character preferences will change as the books progress.

Keep reading, and welcome to DM!

Oh, I read it after "The Dragon Reborn" and it was the perfect time for me. I really wanted to know more about Aes Sedai.

I've been trying to purchase New Spring, but everytime I go to "click buy" I hesitate. I know if I buy it now I'll read it right away.. so I'm waiting until I can't take the pressure anymore. I'm on The Dragon Reborn right now.

Nothing has changed yet... I still really like Rand. I think I really like the idea of the Aielmen... I want to know more about them. I'm hoping that happens within the next few books.

I also really like Perrin. The wolf thing is intriguing.

I enjoy this series so much I know it's going to leave a very lasting impression.

I am collecting the audiobooks as I read through. I've decided I want to take it with me wherever I go so I'm stocking my iPod for that reason!

Hello Magdalena, it's good to see that I am not the only new person around. I am currently on book 6, Lord of Chaos, on my first time through the series. I am in love with it!

Browse the forums with care! You may come across spoilers on accident lol (I found one and then quit looking around)

Hello Magdalena, it's good to see that I am not the only new person around. I am currently on book 6, Lord of Chaos, on my first time through the series. I am in love with it!

Browse the forums with care! You may come across spoilers on accident lol (I found one and then quit looking around)

HI! nice to meet you!

I'm trying to be VERY careful. That's why I haven't browsed any other forums except for the newbie one lol

I am also new. New to Dragonmount, that is. I'm on my second read through, and will probably read through a third time before A Memory of Light.

Hi there!! I'm new as well!

Ryrin, it seems you and I read them at the same time lol

Nice to meet you Magdalena, Zallow and Heather! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :biggrin: I check the boards pretty much every day. I'm still trying to get my bearings with using a forum though.

I've been trying to purchase New Spring, but everytime I go to "click buy" I hesitate. I know if I buy it now I'll read it right away.. so I'm waiting until I can't take the pressure anymore. I'm on The Dragon Reborn right now.

Nothing has changed yet... I still really like Rand. I think I really like the idea of the Aielmen... I want to know more about them. I'm hoping that happens within the next few books.

I also really like Perrin. The wolf thing is intriguing.

I enjoy this series so much I know it's going to leave a very lasting impression.

I am collecting the audiobooks as I read through. I've decided I want to take it with me wherever I go so I'm stocking my iPod for that reason!

Wait at least until after you read The Dragon Reborn and then get New Spring. It really put stuff together for me in that order.

Wait at least until after you read The Dragon Reborn and then get New Spring. It really put stuff together for me in that order.

I think I just might do that!! I keep checking on it and not getting it, so I'm thinking this week or next since I'm almost done with Dragon Reborn! :)

I think I just might do that!! I keep checking on it and not getting it, so I'm thinking this week or next since I'm almost done with Dragon Reborn! :)

Great! Let me know what you think. I loved it since I love Aes Sedai and it gives you way more information on them.

Hi there!! I'm new as well!

Ryrin, it seems you and I read them at the same time lol

Nice to meet you Magdalena, Zallow and Heather! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like biggrin.gif I check the boards pretty much every day. I'm still trying to get my bearings with using a forum though.

It won't take long. Just look around.

I am also new. New to Dragonmount, that is. I'm on my second read through, and will probably read through a third time before A Memory of Light.

I love re-reading.

Great! Let me know what you think. I loved it since I love Aes Sedai and it gives you way more information on them.

I will do that! I'm interested in learning more about them.

Archived