DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Introduction

Guest TwoAngelsAndADream

Guest TwoAngelsAndADream

Hi,

Long time WoT fan but sort of drifted away from the books after reading Winter's Heart and recently got back into them due to a four hour daily commute giving me the chance to sink some serious reading time into getting up to speed.

Currently reading Towers of Midnight but slowly as I don't want to get to the end as I know I'll have so long to wait for my next fix, and these books are a fix as I am addicted to them. I don't want them to end. I could read and read about the characters till my eyes bled. I've heard people talk down some of the books for one reason or another but I have never had anything but love for the books.

That's me really. Just glad to be in a place with people who share my love for these books.

Welcome to Dragonmount!

I'm kind of jealous of your long commute... Once my college starts I'll have next to no time at all for reading :/

Which of the characters are your favorites? Or if you can't pick any or don't like to choose favorites, what things do you like best about some of them?

I agree that Winters Heart was a bit slower than the rest, I'm glad you made it over the bump.

What parts of the site do you think you'll be spending the most time in?

Almost forgot to ask,

Your display name is very unique... Does it mean anything to you? Or is the name of another book series or movie or something? Whatever the case, I really like it, it's sweet.

Hi,

Long time WoT fan but sort of drifted away from the books after reading Winter's Heart and recently got back into them due to a four hour daily commute giving me the chance to sink some serious reading time into getting up to speed.

Currently reading Towers of Midnight but slowly as I don't want to get to the end as I know I'll have so long to wait for my next fix, and these books are a fix as I am addicted to them. I don't want them to end. I could read and read about the characters till my eyes bled. I've heard people talk down some of the books for one reason or another but I have never had anything but love for the books.

That's me really. Just glad to be in a place with people who share my love for these books.

I'm glad you found your way here! I feel the same way. I started reading the books within the last year. I just love all of them. I can't wait for the last one the same time as I'm dreading it.

Archived