DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi

StarRunner

Hi all.

My name is Nikki. I am 29 - going on 18 - and I've been reading these books over and over for about 10 years!

I am a mad reader of fantasy epics and my fave authors are Terry Pratchett, Melanie Rawn, J.R.R. Tolkein, George R. R. Martin and obviously Robert Jordan!

I have just finished Towers of Midnight and I cannot wait to read A Memory of Light. I normally start reading the series again before the next book comes out so I can lead straight into the newest book. However, as I own all of the books in paperback, I may have to wait a while! =(

I also love to write my own stuff, including fan-fiction, RPG and also try to get more ideas down for my own possible future best-seller!

I am a qualified science teacher and Forensic Scientist but trying to get a job in either is difficult to say the least! I live in the lovely south west of the UK and I love to surf and walk in my spare time.

From one Brit to another, welcome to DM! :biggrin:

Like you, I too have just finished Towers of Midnight - today in fact! I felt it was one of the better books in the series of late.

Enjoy browsing the site. Don't hesitate to ask any questions should you get lost and/or confused - we'll do our best to help you out! And do pop by the Campfires of the Band of the Red Hand Social Group!

*waves his :bandredhand: banner all over the place*

Welcome to Dragonmount!

Who is your favourite character?

And what is your favourite scene?

If you scroll down the boards, you can see RP Boards they might interest you. And then there is Artists', Crafters' and Writers' Guild if you want to join.

If you have any problems, just ask!:biggrin:

Archived