DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO inactive players... Were they kidnapped too? Where did they go?

I just didn't want anyone to forget Despo declined to make the hammer vote and allowed yesterday's random result. He definitely needs some more looking into in the future. We would have had the result of a Rhea vote yesterday if he had stepped up.

I agree might suspicious, but isn't despo a claimed mason?

//hit back button to find aiel's breakdown

//confirms masonness

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Rhea (9): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player

No Lynch (5): Turin, Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae

Solimind (3): Locke, Smiley, <3

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ithi, Rhea

1 1/2ish hours to deadline

I'm not sold on any scumminess on Rhea's part at all, I really think a No Lynch would be a better option than shoving all our votes on someone kinda random at the last second. I'd be willing to switch to a CTM lynch, but anything else and I'm not taking my vote off no lynch. Random lynch, assuming it comes with a coroner's report, is better than a random lastminute.com bandwagon lynch

At this point, he wouldn’t have been the hammer.

Then this (I believe) was his last post of the night:

I'm not sold on any scumminess on Rhea's part at all, I really think a No Lynch would be a better option than shoving all our votes on someone kinda random at the last second. I'd be willing to switch to a CTM lynch, but anything else and I'm not taking my vote off no lynch. Random lynch, assuming it comes with a coroner's report, is better than a random lastminute.com bandwagon lynch

A lynch is always better then a no lynch on day 1, are you mad?

I really don't like getting into this kind of bickering type convo, but there are plenty of different circumstances where a no lynch is a better choice, especially on day 1. If you really disagree that strongly with me, take it to the mafia grievances thread. There's a reason so many others are on the "No Lynch" train. It's not always the best option, but in circumstances like these it's the only option

which was before the train on Rhea built back up.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, <3

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ithi

Scene coming shortly.

And though I don’t agree with his opinion of Rhea or his opinion of no lynch being the only option, I know him to be town, unless Mason partners can’t even trust eachother. And we are Masons, not neighbors or whatever they’re called.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO inactive players... Were they kidnapped too? Where did they go?

I just didn't want anyone to forget Despo declined to make the hammer vote and allowed yesterday's random result. He definitely needs some more looking into in the future. We would have had the result of a Rhea vote yesterday if he had stepped up.

I agree might suspicious, but isn't despo a claimed mason?

//hit back button to find aiel's breakdown

//confirms masonness

I'm glad someone likes my list :P

I don't know why we're continuing with Sol, atm he's an uncountered doc claimant, should that change, based on meesh's defense, I may be the first in line to string him up

Then his opinions are more important since assuming he is town, he isn't attempting to manipulate us.

I don't know why we're continuing with Sol, atm he's an uncountered doc claimant, should that change, based on meesh's defense, I may be the first in line to string him up

Then his opinions are more important since assuming he is town, he isn't attempting to manipulate us.

Oh, I'm not trusting him, tolerating is a better word

... also Wombat. Where you at, boy?

hibernating?

oh wow finally done catching up here. I agree with a lynch on Rhea or Player at this point but there seem to be a few people who think player is a better vote but are voting Rhea for a longer train, while I can understand that I will put my vote on player, but I will change it if Rhea needs to be hammmered (did I use that right, I meant that I would change my vote if it resulted in a lynch, or helped towards one, especially if we are in a situation like last time)

Archived