DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

sustainable development's fun! a psych. firstaid post by me.

mrs cantfail

noooot! well, i thought I was gonna post something here since i haven't in...well..ages. So here it is! My quezzie for you peeps! I wonder...how, I wonder why, yesterday- oh, loss of selfcontrol. Sorry. I wonder what you guys normally eat for lunch? OR(!) if there's something - ANYTHING - you'd like to confess...that you feel really bad about.

Here's mine; I was playing an angel in a christmas schoolplay back in the oh-I'm-so-darn-happy-they're-over nineties. I was the eh...''head-angel'', cos of my - then - gooorgeous, loooong, beauuuutiful blooooonde hair. I - posing as a member of God's Holy Messenger Service - pinched my ickle liwwle brother (who attained to the same school as me at the time) HARD in the shoulder as I walked my holy walk past him. I feel so damned bad about it, and I'm thankful to anyone who reads this and/or posts a sin worse than mine. Thank you.

BTW!

Sorry God.

Mrs. Canty

Corp. Archer

Danya's fav. sis (cos she told me so last christmas when I was about to lose my mind cos of my other sister - who is a schmock - that I was her favourite ickle liwwle sister)

(I first posted this in the Campfires, but my sister told me no one were there anyway, so I'll post it here instead.)

Archived