DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To All Who Played My Hangman Game....

Aiel Heart

Actually Ley, considering I got that straight out of the book, I believe I'm right.

(translated from Dutch)

"Yes, Mother", said Silviana, who looked outsite through the gap again. Egwene stayed next to her for some more time instead of directly returning to her work room. It was relaxing to stare at that far light, so welcome and noble. "Soon, there will be storm," it seemed to say. "But for now I am here."

I am here.

At the end of time,

when the many become one,

(...)

Note that it is a new paragraph. And why would you say exactly the same twice?

Repeated for effect. In the English translation, that is paragraph ends halfway through the page and then the prophecy is on a new page. They are separate. The "I am here" is the last sentence of the book. You are really trying my patience today and I highly recommend you stop.

Repeated for effect. In the English translation, that is paragraph ends halfway through the page and then the prophecy is on a new page. They are separate. The "I am here" is the last sentence of the book. You are really trying my patience today and I highly recommend you stop.

I don't have the English translation. In mine, it just directly after each other.

Archived