DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello!

The_Warder

Hi i am The_warder, doesn't really work here but i made the account long ago and now im back.

I am seeking someone willing to do a 3d model sheet(front,side,etc) for Rand,Mat, and Perrin. maybe others..would like a female character

I love these characters and have about 5 years experience in 3d modeling. but my drawing skills are horrific and drawing has never

been interesting to me.

I would like to create a still scene but hopefully these would go into an animation project i have in line for tribute to WOT

I need someone to do the sketches cause there really isn't any that meet the requirements online. the credit goes to the artist and RJ for the characters of course. I just want to bring them to 3d. always wanted to

so if you want to help drop me a line. thanks for reading

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-of-Robert-Jordan/164127706972822

Ask her about it. She doesn't get on dm very often that I've seen but her art is the best in my opinion.

Welcome to dm!!!

Which book are you on? Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Right now im finishing book 12 on my android (kindle app is amazing)

my favorite character is Perrin and my least favorite is probably faile but i cant really say i

dislike any characters in the series. the bad ones play their roles the way they should.

I love the series but i find myself starting to hate rand. this have to be hard crap irritates me but it has truth to it.

I started the series in 7th grade and im 21 now. associates degree in welding, but i have though about starting a degree in history always been my favorite series.

im a 3d artist as a hobby using blender3d for about 5 years now.

Well I sent a commission to the lady mentioned above. she is a little booked atm but hopefully something will get rolling. I have a friend that offered to do some sketches, but I would rather have a WOT fan do them honestly.

Might do some messing around with props for edmonds field. at least get some other things out of the way till I have some concepts

lots of buildings, trees, animals, all kinds of things to do as well as the major terrain.

Does anyone know what kind of horse Bella is?

I believe in the eye of the world's beginning its fall in the two rivers correct?

Have to get some housing reference and one for the INN

Also I forgot to mention IF anyone wants to see my previous art I used to have a project replicating Tar valon ..done by myself and the help of a friend when he could. http://s7.photobucket.com/profile/sealsareus/index

Archived