DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Taluka's G'day BotRH Party

Taluka

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH I'm not fussed either way. I've had a heap of people ask me and even tell me that we are hoping for prince, after everything I've been through to get here I just want a healthy baby!

*eyes Horus' and DL's brews thirstily*

i went the easier route ive got a solid hunk of chain big enough to tie both of them up at the same time and a gorgeous german shpherd (miniture)bred from police dogs that only obeys ME!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMWWWAAHHHAAAA

the local kids all soil themselves when they come to the door chuckle

no BFs for my 2!!!!

hey ive been saying since the first one was in the womb that they were gonna grow up either to be lesbians or nuns!! Why would i trust my girls with boys?? I AM a boy!!! i know they arnt trustworthy!!

and the dogs a push over really just shes a bit big and having her sunddenly thump against the door or window where u r is a bit freaky lol

thats kinda the idea

there was this friend of my exes who threatened to get on the school bus with his 9 year old daughter. He did it then he mucked up throwing oranges making fart noises...he got kicked off the bus...his daughter didnt speak to him for a week....that kinda thing is what i will aim for i thinlk except ill be in the front seat of the boys car and next to him at the movies etc...

they have to grow up and make some decisions sometime Dicey! If I couldn't have done that I would have never gotten with my fella and we have been together since I was 16.

Don't worry I messaged Jea, hopefully I get let loose in soon!

Booyah! I bid on tGS and ToM (together) on ebay and got them for $12! I have to pay $8 postage but $10 a book is pretty good. Hurray!! I only need about 3 more to complete the series and wait for aMoL to come out and I got them for between $6 to $10 a book so far. *grins*

he did WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have u killed him yet?? make HIM replace them...u CANT go without them!

tal..are u getting the american ones? or the boring aussie ones? we SOOO get gipped!!!!!

i need all new copies cause i literally read mine to death

(oh and tal.. meeting a boy at 16..or 71 is what im trying to avoid)

Archived