DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapter by Chapter

Phallic Taveren

Greetings,

Does anybody know a site or a pdf perhaps that breaks down each book chapter by chapter by POV name that is listed ALL on one page?

IE: Chapter 1: Rand, Tam ....

Chapter 2: Rand, Perin, Matt

As opposed to having each chapter hyperlinked and having to navigate to each page to see who is in the chapter.

I'm listening to the audiobooks (again) and want to follow certain threads without having to do much work so I figured the easiest way to do this would be to ask if anyone knew a page / doc such as this?

Thanks,

The closest thing I know of is http://encyclopaedia-wot.org/ It does make you click on each chapter to see the POVs, but if you look at the bottom of the page it will show you which character's story arc is happening in that chapter in the form of a color-coded chart:

78ff18.png

That way you will at least know whose POV's to expect in each chapter & completely rule out most of the others.

Alright, had nothing else to do today so I wrote up a 15 page document of every PoV in every chapter throughout the series. There's way, way, WAY too many chapters and PoVs to put it all on one page. If you're interested send me a DM with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Archived