DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning White Tower Bio for Markieta al'Moor - CC'd by Freelanders

Elgee

Before I post the bio, a bit of background info - Markieta is a REALLY old member from pre-split. We cannot find her original Bio anywhere, but at least 2 senior members of good standing have confirmed that she used to RP this character as full Green sister. I asked her to write up a new bio, and update it to include recent events in her character's life.

Here it is:

Basic Information

Your Handle : Markieta

Full names of WT characters you already own and their status (active/retired/dead): this one, brought back from "retirement"

Character Information

Name (first and last) of this character: Markieta al'Moor Aes Sedai

State whether this is a Traditional or a Salidar character: Traditional

Age of this character * (Traditional = 14-19 / Salidar = 20-70): 120

(* Returning / Full AS character: age in main time line)

Name of country where this character is from: Cairhien, mountainous region in the South, most likely a mixture of races though

Warder: Bonded to Arizhel (currently inactive, most likely for the foreseeable future)

Appearance

Hair: hip length, extremely straight, pale brown hair that she primarily keeps braided or otherwise tied up

Eyes: large, round, bright blue

Skin: very pale, tending towards pink

Height: short, roughly 5'

Voice (low? high? any other characteristics? ie what does she sound like): lower voice, but not unusually so, a high alto, with a tendency to talk too fast when excited which she has had to suppress since being raised, meaning she has had great practice over the past 80 years or so

Other: very pink lips Optional

Special Skills: extremely good memory for minor details and a love of reading; she was courted by the Browns before choosing Green, a choice some of her fellow Green Sisters still find surprising

Knowledge Weakness: the passing of time, it seems vague to her

Physical Weakness: nothing out of the ordinary

Personality Weakness: easily distracted in private conversation, sometimes giving the impression of not caring or listening, moody and had to learn to control this tendency after taking the shawl

Personality

History

Markieta first came to the White Tower years ago at the age of 18. When she came, she was an orphan from a fairly deserted area of Cairhien's southern mountains, although her appearance suggests her ancestry is a mixture, rather than full Cairhienen. She befriended Arizhel while an Accepted and later bonded him once raised to the Green Ajah. Her time as a Novice and Accepted was essentially ordinary. She became friends with several, but close only to Phyrgiana, later a Gray and Mistress of Novices. They were both raised within a similar timeframe. Markieta settled into her teaching roles and later leadership roles, but did very little that could be considered of remark until she unexpectedly resigned those roles and left the White Tower 20 years ago.

Markieta will say very little of her time away from the White Tower, other than that she left to seek knowledge. She returned without Arizhel and the distance in her eyes and manner prevents anyone from asking if he is dead, their bond broken, or merely elsewhere. That she spends some afternoons watching the Warder's Yard training is inconclusive, given that as a Green she could bond up to three more Warders without answering the question of what happened to her first.

Markieta has no interest in resuming past positions of leadership. She has been quiet since her return, largely sitting in her quarters reading and engaging in the sort of homemaking and wardrobe tasks expected after twenty years away. She sometimes goes to visit the little bay mare on which she returned to the Tower, occasionally riding her in the exercise yards or in the city. Primarily, Markieta seems like a person watching and re-gathering strength.

Edited by keyholder21

Do the Greens know where she was?

Seems fine to me. I would've liked to know a little more about where she'd been, but if you're still thinking it up yourself I can understand *laughs*.

I look forward to possibly rping, definitely reading more about her.

CC'd.