DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cute Gift Idea!

Christine

So, my mom got me this little pot at a festival we have here every year. It is a basic flower pot painted with chalkboard paint, and includes some chalk with it. I thought it was the cutest idea, and has so many possibilities for gifting! You could gift it with something already planted, or seeds, or even cookies inside!

BZxCR.jpg

(Also Shared with Gray Ajah)

I LOVE IT! Do you suppose chalkboard paint is unhealthy for preggo ladies to inhale or do you think I have to wait to attack some pots until Tadpole's napping in a few months? *ponders*

Either way, looks like great teacher Christmas presents to me! :D

Thanks for sharing, Christine!

because of this project, my mom and I have started making a present for my sister's sorority "little". like a mentee.

We are painting a board with chalkboard paint, and then putting it in a styrofoam covered in fabric frame, so that she can write on the chalk board and pin things into the styrofoam. For her room!

The chalkboard idea sounds great, too!

You could probably put some magnetic sheeting (ie, here: http://www.custom-magnets.com/Adhesive_magnet_rolls.htm) on the board and make it magnetic, too... ;) Wonder if you can just put the chalkboard paint right on the magnetic sheet without ruining its ability to hold a magnet... *ponders*

Archived