DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Request for the Eldest's attention

Mingan

Hello, Most Revered Eldest

I have been informed of your wishes to be the first to welcome "Newbies" so I thought it appropriate to make my appeal to you personally. May i join this wonderful org?

Your humblest servant,

Mingan

ABSOSMURFLY! :D

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get to your thread!

*clears her throat and puts on her official Eldest expression*

*wraps a blue sash around Mingan's hips and kisses both cheeks*

WELCOME TO THE KIN!

*throws confetti everywhere*

Now, come on in and tell us about yourself so we can get this party started off right! ;)

That's quite alright, I wasn't in a hurry.

*stands to attention while the sash is being tied around my waist and bursts into a giant grin when the eldest kisses my cheeks*

hmm a little about myself, well if there's anything you want to know just ask, but since I don't know what you'll find interesting I'll just tell you somethings that I find interesting about myself... :p

I was home schooled, I read much faster then normal people. (and by normal I mean I haven't meet anyone other then one of my college profs who reads faster.) I'm a christian, took a year of bible college. I live in Manitoba at the moment, which is in Canada. I play video games in some of my free time. hmm there's plenty more but this seems long enough.

Hi Kathleen, thanks for the welcome :)

**Watches Christine dance about tossing things around and smiles**

What kinds of things do you like to do during your free time? What are you up to these days? What's in Manitoba?

Wanna play twenty questions? I've got four down already... ;)

Ah sorry about taking so long in replying... still getting the hang of finding out when people reply.

What I like to do in my free time? Well I read a bit, I really enjoy reading but usually I never find myself doing it lately... :p. I play a fair amount of computer games, the ones I'm in the middle of playing are: Avadon - The Black Fortress (an awesome title by Spiderweb Software, (Exile 2 Crystal Souls got me hooked on fantasy rpg for pc)). first 5 of the stronghold titles. Warcraft 3 FT. Sins of a Solar Empire. Kings Bounty. Heroes of might and magic 4&5. (there are more on the computer but those are the ones I haven't finished.) I like hanging out with friends but they've all moved away lol. I enjoy working... :P so I usually end up helping my uncle when I let him talk me into it. I like playing sports, soccer and baseball mostly, but others are fun too. Sleeping is alright :D.

Not really up to much right now, the job I was working at closes for the summer so I have a fair amount of free time. like I said before my uncle usually is asking for help so I end up there working...

What's in Manitoba? well I'm guessing you've never been here or you'd know... :p lol, Winnipeg is in the southern part, and 60% of the population lives there... there are over 110,000 lakes in Manitoba... it's really cold in the winter and really sunny in the summer... and that's about it... lmao. (I could complain about stuff but really overall I like Manitoba, it's a Good place to raise a family and while you probably won't get rich here, you aren't going to not be able to make life work... you just have to be careful of the crazies who come from the east... lol)

sure i'll play 20Q, what're the rules :p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived