DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FL bio for Muagdhe

The Don

Born in the city of Seandar, Muagdhe grew up his entire life around raken. He joined the Ever Victorious Army when he was eighteen years old, enlisting as a morat'raken. He grew to be one of the most famous fliers in recent memory, battling his way to M'der'morat'raken, Air General, the leader of all fliers. He went with the Hailene, Those Who Come Before, back to the eastern lands. After they were defeated by the so-called "Band of the Red Hand", Muagdhe went back to his homeland. Because of his prior experience with the eastlands, and because he was not responsible for the defeat, the Emperor, may he live forever in the Light, promoted him to Commander of the Ever Victorious Army, in charge of both the Return and the Emperor's daughter, the Daughter of the Nine Moons.

Hello Don,

I'm not sure how things worked when you were last here, but this is the board we use for cross checking bios after they have been submitted to the proper group.

Here is a link to the Freelanders Website where the instructions on how to submit a bio to become a Seanchan is. I have the link set to take you right to 'how to submit a bio' but if you scroll down the left hand side of that site it will show links to other things about the specifics of our Seanchan that we now use.

Here is the link, http://www.ariyena.com/freelanders/Seanchan/pages/biography.htm and I look forward to receiving a bio from you in the near future! If you have any further questions after giving that site a good read through just PM myself, the FL ADL. Myst, the DL, will be back in the next few days and then you can contact her as well if you are more comfortable dealing with her.

If this is an old character you played you will have to resubmit the bio for him before he can be re-approved to play. After a year of being inactive members are removed from the usergroup and all characters are removed with them, so the bios must be resubmitted before use.

I'm sorry to hear that. We always love to have active people to play with who are enthusiastic! If you change your mind just follow that link and email the bio in! Whether its the original one you wrote when you first made your character or one you create new, the format is really simple and provided for you in the link above.