DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seanchan

The Don

Hello Don! Welcome back!

Mystica is still on LoA but should be back this week, and most of the other staff was on LoA as well but they have all returned now! And I am still here :).

I did post in your thread in the Welcome Inn about 'the timeline' I hope you found the post and I hope the info I left for you helped.

My story? theres so many stories to tell.... so gather 'round young Dragonmountaneers for Tellings of the Wheel: The Don

I started at Dragonmount in 2001 with SG (I just noticed my 10 year anniversary here was in Jan). I made my first RP character, who is still lurking somewhere in Tel'aran'rhoid. Since then I've had every kind of character you could have. I was part of a 3 man team (with Emp and Furyk) that helped build the Seanchan. I've been a OL, DL, ADL and Incarn. After all that, I got burnt out and since then I've been kinda off and on. So the only characters I have left are Muagdhe, Commander of the Ever Victorious Army; Jaem Caran, former Commander of the Band; and Peaten al'Kar, aka Slayer. Any more than that would just be too much for the ammount of time I have available.

I don't think there are any other sea dwellers among us currently. I have a Windfinder, and up until now I think I am the only one to have RPed in the high seas in a long time lol.

Welcome back, maybe we can find a way to RP together without Rhia ending up collared :tongue:

she would probably try to kill you...she hates the seachan...maybe we can work something out /ponder

Edited by Amore

Well my character I'd assume is inland watching over the DotM and the war... however, with the lack of RPers, I'd be up for making TPC/NPCs. Come to think of it, that would make sense for us few active RPers to have a couple of those just so we could interact with each other instead of sitting idle until a big RP comes up.