DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Loggin in to say hi

Guest 12XKarenX12

Guest 12XKarenX12

Hi everyone, I am a huge WOT fan (which I'm sure everyone on this forum says lol), kinda stumbled onto the series about 5 years back. REALLY REALLY looking forward to the final book, which is how I came to this site...looking for the release date....dont know if I can wait a year :P

Anyhow ttfn!

OOoh I know how waiting was killing me too, but then I stumbled on one of these communities and he time went by super fast... Amazing how time flies when making friends :biggrin:

There's tons of stuff to do while you're here. You can take part in book or general discussions, you can join the Social Groups (which are based on the various groups within the Wheel of Time - like I'm a very active member of the White Tower where you can become an Aes Sedai or Warder and not so active in any of the others Groups :tongue: ), then we also have the RP (Role Play) section which is great for people who love to write and create. There you'll also find the various Groups (WT, Black Tower, Wolfkin, etc)

Other than that, Welcome!!! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone around. People here are generally super friendly :smile:

Hey there, Egwenefan :biggrin:

Glad to see I'm not the only one ... lol ... some people absolutely detest her. Silly people *shakes head*.

Welcome to DM! I see our Ty's given you a really good explanation already, but feel free to ask questions.

Archived