DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wow, bit late for an introduction?

MierinWru

Hey ladies (and gentlemen!),

I joined this site quite a while ago but never really took the time to write an introduction.

So here I am: female, 25 years old, italo-german (living in Germany atm), one of those liberal, idealist Europeans. I'm studying history at uni here and I spend my spare time cuddling my cat (Maine Coons rock), reading books (not just fantasy, though), watching movies (but I'm quite picky there), doing some modeling (www.myemilia.net if you're interested), playing mmorpg's and I'm currently wasting my time learning Japanese for no apparent reason. ;)

I've started reading WoT in 2002 (I think) and my WoT book collection is a very weird mix of Italian, German and English releases. I've followed the WoT community on the web for years without actually taking part in it so that was bound to change at some point. Dragonmount always scared me a bit (kind of) because of all the social groups who always seemed like private clubs to me and I tend to be a bit shy... sometimes...

Apart from the WoT I also quite like some other fantasy series but WoT was my first multi-volume epic (unless you count Lord of the Rings) and will always be special for me. One of the things that always amazed me about the community is the fact that it's so much nicer and welcoming and more respectful than many other fan communities.

Hugs, Emilia

Guten tag, Emilia - wie gehts? Und ... buon giorno - come sta? And I had to check my German spelling with Ty *shakes head sadly. Hope I got the Italian right.

I love Main Coons! Hopefully I will get one myself, one day. You'll show us pics, yes? *makes puppy eyes*

Don't be scared of the Social Groups. In fact, don't be scared of any of the Groups - people will welcome you everywhere.

HAllo!!!

Es is super dich hier zu sehen. Zu meinem besten Wissen haben wir nicht viele Deutsche Mitglieder :( Italienische auch nicht.

I better start speaking ENglish before the Admins get hold of me :tongue:

Welcome to Dragonmount!!! I personally am German- South African, currently living in South Africa.

You totally shouldn't be afraid of the SG - we're all super friendly to Newbies!

Hey ladies,

I joined this site quite a while ago but never really took the time to write an introduction.

So here I am: female, 25 years old, italo-german (living in Germany atm), one of those liberal, idealist Europeans. I'm studying history at uni here and I spend my spare time cuddling my cat (Maine Coons rock), reading books (not just fantasy, though), watching movies (but I'm quite picky there), doing some modeling (www.myemilia.net if you're interested), playing mmorpg's and I'm currently wasting my time learning Japanese for no apparent reason. ;)

I've started reading WoT in 2002 (I think) and my WoT book collection is a very weird mix of Italian, German and English releases. I've followed the WoT community on the web for years without actually taking part in it so that was bound to change at some point. Dragonmount always scared me a bit (kind of) because of all the social groups who always seemed like private clubs to me and I tend to be a bit shy... sometimes...

Apart from the WoT I also quite like some other fantasy series but WoT was my first multi-volume epic (unless you count Lord of the Rings) and will always be special for me. One of the things that always amazed me about the community is the fact that it's so much nicer and welcoming and more respectful than many other fan communities.

Hugs, Emilia

Hi Emi....*reads*... oh...

Well er....hm.

*walks off into the sunset*

*turns to look back*

*keeps walking*

Welcome to DM! I know how you feel; I was the same way. But when you actually go for it, it's honestly really cool. All the people here are very nice folk. ;)

Archived