DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Report

Kathleen

Doing this a little early so that as you post in them you can copy your link here, and you don't need to try to remember them all at the end of the month.

1)MEMBERS INFO

TOTAL: 6

MEMBERS: 6

CHARACTERS: 7

NEW: 1

MEMBERS: 0

NEW CHARACTERS: 1

Kate al'Ker Sedai (Yellow Ajah) - Matalina

ACTIVE: 2

MEMBERS:2

CHARACTERS:3

Kathleen

- Seherai Mori (Yellow Ajah) Last Active - April 2011

Matalina

- Alicatia Sunoma (Gray Ajah) Last Active - March 2011

-Kate al'Ker Sedai (Yellow Ajah) Last Active - March 2011

INACTIVE: 3

MEMBERS: 3

CHARACTERS: 3

Raeyn - Raeyn Priya Saethyr (Brown) Last Active - IC: Jan. 2009 OOC: April 2011

Eqwina - Eqwina al'Caupthn (Yellow) Last Active - IC: Sept. 2010 OOC: April 2011

Liitha - Cemarillinin Adoa (Green Ajah) Last Active - Aug. 2010

MiA: 1

MEMBERS: 1

CHARACTERS:1

Tigara - Jasmyne Ceres (Red) (Elgee didn't list you as being in the usergroup at all.)

Make post for yourself with your name and then paste all your rps in that one post. Check the info above and let me know if it is accurate. If you see your name where it shouldn't be let me know. If you see that the last time you played is inaccurate or UNKNOWN please find the proper last played date so I can update this. If you don't find it, I have to to sort through every RP in every board, looking for your character then assess if it was used in Black Ajah capasity. Please don't make me do that.

As always the formate is:

Character name (DM handle), Character Name (DM Handle) <- repeat for all people in RP

Name of RP - Link to RP

A sentence or two about what the RP is about.

Seheria's April RPs

*bolded are people who posted in it this month

Seheria Mori (Kathleen), Cemarillinin (Liitha)

A bit of tea on the dark side - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/50403-a-bit-of-tea-on-the-dark-side/page__pid__1801882#entry1801882

*blushes* not actually sure exactly where we are or what we're doing...I'll get back to this

Seheria Mori (Kathleen), Alicatia Sunoma (Matalina), Kate Al'Ker (Matalina)

Forward Into Darkness - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/56696-forward-into-darkness/

Seheria is summoned to a bar where Alicatia teaches her some common DF signals, and is then sent to assess Kate Al'Ker and bring her into the Black Ajah. (Kate is raised and takes her BA Oaths).

Nothing to report, but reporting nonetheless! :) I actually have something in mind, sort of, but I've not got anywhere the time for it as of this exact moment.

Thanks for checking in! Sorry to hear your still so busy, I hope you get some free time soon. Its good here you do at least want to RP and have ideas! When you do free up some time, I am available to RP with if that fits your idea.

Also, if you know the last time you rped can you please post it, or find out when it was for me? Thanks!

With Raeyn? Probably about two years ago - I pretty much stopped everything once I got pregnant. According to the Brown Ajah board, it was January 2009, but I could've sworn I'd done something slightly later than that... ahh well. :)