DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Ithillian Turambar

Hi, I'd like to join the kin please. You seem like a friendly crowd. By the time stamps on other posts I'm likely to be sleeping when the party starts as I'm in th UK but feel free to carry on around me. Hopefully when I wake I will find a beautiful blue sash tied around my waist ... then again maybe you are all just waiting to give me a surprise party now. a

lol, the wonderful thing about online parties is that time doesn't matter. You party when you get to it and keep it going as long as you want!

Oh, and you don't have to worry about calories or getting drunk, either! Seriously, it's WIN WIN all the way around. ;)

*clears her throat and winks*

*wraps a blue sash around Ithillian's hips and kisses both cheeks*

WELCOME TO THE KIN! :D

Now, PARTY! *showers in confetti and cranks up the music loud enough to wake people up across the pond*

Now I don't feel so bad that most of my musical stylings can be found on Disney Junior... *smirks* I can sing the theme songs to just about every show they run. That's just sad, but... *shrugs* Throw in Phineas and Ferb and... yeah... really high class music in my house these days. ;)

Archived