DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Archer [FX]

Krakalakachkn

My favorite show on television (although Californication is a close 2nd), Archer is easily in the top 3 funniest shows I've ever seen. The good news is, Archer has been renewed for a third season:

The future of the most outrageously fun half-hour comedy series on the air right now, FX's biting adult spy comedy "Archer", is looking rosy.

Vulture has learned that negotiations are well under way on a deal to renew the show for a third season, potentially in time for next week's FX upfront presentation to advertisers.

Extended negotiations over the renewal have gone on for a few weeks, and their sources claim that might be a sign the network has been discussing the idea of a multi-year renewal like the three year deal it gave "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" back in 2008.

The critically acclaimed show, currently two-thirds of the way through airing its second season, delivered solid ratings in its first year and improved in its second.

Second season has been pretty good so far. This latest episode (RAMPAGE!!!!!) was easily my favorite of the season and one of my favorites overall.

So, my question to you is:

"Did you see the Regis this morning?"

Also, the Family Feud bit was genius!

Definitely going to have to start streaming this on Netflix. I've been hearing good things about it, and yesterday at a friends' house she forced me to watch an episode she had on her DVR. It was indeed the "Rampage" episode and I about died laughing. If the rest of the show is half as good as that episode, it will be awesome.

And I concur, the family feud segment was brilliant =)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived