DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newest Head Clerk

Phelix

Hello my Grays!

Welcome to the Gray Ajah Board! My name is Phelix, and I will be your Head Clerk for the foreseeable future. :wink:

Some goals I have for the Ajah:

1. Recruitment! We now have three or four active members, and I'd like to find another two or three.
  2. Ajah activities- As the Gray we should be out and about doing things. We're not always seen as one of the sexy Ajahs, like the Greens or the Reds, but it can be fun to be a Gray! Let's show the Accepted and Novices out there that they could find a good time in the Gray Halls.
  3. Increase Inter-Div with the Freelanders- The Gray Ajah is the natural Ajah for monarchs to ask for advisors from. It's also the Ajah that provides judges and lawyers to the world, as well as negotiators. Let's get out there and play with the rest of the world.
  4. Other ideas?

I know those goals are fairly vague and nebulous, but let's work on making them happen.

If there's ever anything you need from me, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've got that set to automatically notify me via email, and if I'm free I'll respond right away. If I'm not free, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks all!

Phelix