DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*walks in and looks around in wonder*

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Volke, m'man, I'm as new as you are... so it will be less showing you around, and more exploring together. I've got a flask if you need that drink. :wink:

*looks at Phelix worried* "your new to? oh well... lets go explore. oh and I wont need the flask... I'm always prepared!" *holds up a pack the clinks with bottles when moved*

*heads off toward the unknown, flask in hand*

I don't trust clinky bottles. :wink:

But yes, I'm new too. Tallyho!

*follows Phelix while pulling out a bottle of Irish Whiskey and opens it* "suit yourself Phelix. I'll follow you into the unknown" *takes a swig fromt he bottle of Whiskey*

*turns a corner with her nose in her paperwork and runs into an algai and novice* Oh! Volke, Phelix, what are you two doing over here?? I thought I heard some scuffles and shouts, thought maybe Elg had gotten the Wardies to wrestle shirtless again... I mean.. :unsure:

*turns a corner with her nose in her paperwork and runs into an algai and novice* Oh! Volke, Phelix, what are you two doing over here?? I thought I heard some scuffles and shouts, thought maybe Elg had gotten the Wardies to wrestle shirtless again... I mean.. :unsure:

"well we weren't shirtless, and she didn't start it... nevermind." *remembers who Adella is* "oh, um Adella could you please show us around? we are both new and have no idea where we are going"

In response to Phelix's question, the moat is actually kept at a fairly warm temperature so we don't have to deal with aspies getting sick all the time. And to make Bob comfy :smile:

*points down an intersecting hall* That over there is where the Red Ajah makes their home, notice all the shirtless waiters wandering about. *continues on the tour*

In response to Phelix's question, the moat is actually kept at a fairly warm temperature so we don't have to deal with aspies getting sick all the time. And to make Bob comfy :smile:

*points down an intersecting hall* That over there is where the Red Ajah makes their home, notice all the shirtless waiters wandering about. *continues on the tour*

O.O "Red Ajah huh.... I'll try to avoid that hallway"

Archived