KaptainKaos

Which is most true about you?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is most true about you?

• I Don't not Hate the 360
    • I Don't not Hate the Ps3
    • I love Barms! He's sooo Funny!
    • I love the smell of Paityr's Feet!

Semi mentioned in the last couple of pages of KOD that there was some sort of transference of souls occuring with LTT and Rand. So it kinda leads the reader to question if there should be a distinction made between' date=' LTT (the Dragon) and Rand (the Dragon Reborn) because if you take that leap and assume that they are seperately mentioned people in the same body then perhaps LTT dies and Rand lives on. I know it kinda sounds crazy but go back and read some of the fortelling's that have occured in reference to Rand and TGD..

Anyway that's my 2 cents.[/quote']

I agree.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Rand will die at the end of TG and would like to see the epilogue where it's Artur Hawkwing and the Hundred Heroes standing shrouded in mist and they welcome Lews Therin back waiting to be cast out again.

AH:"Welcome back' date=' Lews Therin"

LTT:"Must it always be like this?"

AH:"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills"

A bit of a lump in the throat moment don't you think?[/quote']

I'm with you on this quote- I think Rand is going to die for sure- its the best ending that can happen- 4th age can't come until the dragon has passed, so how can he live on? Also, how could he live on happily? Just not seeing it- to live you must die could very well mean that in order to be reborn in future turnings, he must die for this age.

For those who favour the LTT an Rands sould in the one body (not saying i do or i don't i honestly haven't decided) its a possibiluty that LTT takes over the body during TG and when the merging of Moridin an the Dragon occur its LTT soul rather than Rands.

Of course you need to favour both theories for this an after readin all the posts i thought of this an a possible way.

For myself as i said i haven't decided on what i want to support yet lol.

• 2 weeks later...

In the prophecies the Dragon and the Dragon Reborn are not mentioned as one being. "His blood on the rocks of Shayol Ghul..." applies to RAND, THE DRAGON REBORN AND NOT LEWS THERIN. Lews Therin has no blood of his own anymore does he? Semirhage said that Graendal explained the insanity of male channelers, that the insanity creates a link between their past lives, making the channeller hear their past lives voice. Thats all it is-the voice of Rands past life. The voice has no blood of its own to spill on the rocks of Shayol Ghul so why would Lews Therin dying fulfill any prophecies about Rand dying? If RJ brought it about this way, by making Lews Therin dye in Rands place I would be annoyed.

For those who favour the LTT an Rands sould in the one body (not saying i do or i don't i honestly haven't decided) its a possibiluty that LTT takes over the body during TG and when the merging of Moridin an the Dragon occur its LTT soul rather than Rands.

Again, LTT's soul and Rand's soul are the same soul. The two are merely two different facet personalities of that soul. They cannot be seperated, and LTT cannot go anywhere without the rest of rand's soul coming along.

Archived