DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

yo :)

PruthvishK

Yo people. I'm a new user, the most recent one I guess. I'm a 15 yr old kid with an avid interest in books. I have read the ENTIRE(all those released) WoT series thrice already and I'm reading them again. But, I never seem to tire of them most probably due to the AMAZING way they are written!!! GO TEAM JORDAN!!!

Three times and only 15? Wow, you must either read really fast or not have a lot of homework......or both.....

Anyways, welcome to DM, I'm Jea, second in command of the amazing Band of the Red Hand. If you like the band at all in the books, I expect to see you stop by! We have lots of fun interesting music threads and also plenty of reviews about different places to travel (I need to do mine up for my weekend trip to Rome that i just got back from) and, of course, lots of fun and games and joking around and general friendship!

oh and most importantly, we have these *holds out a plate of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies and hands it to the newbie* If you stop by, I'll give you a neverending plate of those ;)

Hello welcome to dragonmount. If u interested in the roleplaying aspect of dm you should totally come check it out. I hope to se u in the welcome in or the freelanders forum. This in my opinion is the best part of dragonmount if you have any questions about rping just send me a message

• 2 weeks later...

Archived