DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*yawn*

LadyLiliana

lol, exciting, no? I've officially hit the stage of pregnancy where my only urge after putting my 3 year old to bed is going to bed, myself! Throw in work getting stressful... (I'm a 5th grade teacher...I think the definition of that job is stress on a stick...)

It just doesn't leave much time for anything but sleep these days.

The good news is that my birthday is next week. :) And with all the trainings and test practice we're doing, it'll practically be a week off for me. :D whoo=hoo!

So... did you get enough rest? :)

lol, exciting, no? I've officially hit the stage of pregnancy where my only urge after putting my 3 year old to bed is going to bed, myself! Throw in work getting stressful... (I'm a 5th grade teacher...I think the definition of that job is stress on a stick...)

It just doesn't leave much time for anything but sleep these days.

The good news is that my birthday is next week. :) And with all the trainings and test practice we're doing, it'll practically be a week off for me. :D whoo=hoo!

So... did you get enough rest? :)

Oh, yeah! I can remember that stage of pregnancy...though at the time..I didn't think it too terribly out of the normal anyway. I liked sleep. ;0

Work as a teacher in the spring is definitely high stress. Wow! Testing season and snow storms. I hope you get to do something fun for your birthday this week. It sounds like you have a lot planned. ;)

I did get enough rest to keep going. Since then though I was informed that my car was being totalled by insurance I would have to start over with a new car. *sigh* All the joys of fixing up a newly purchased used vehicle. At least it was a good buy and will be less than retail even after the repair costs. :)

Off to get some rest before work tomorrow. Let more adventures begin!

Actually, the good news is that I live in the South... the really deep (almost Florida) South, so no snow storms here. Trust me, the day we get 3 feet of snow it'll be world-wide news. ;)

However, that being said, now that it's been in the mid to upper 70's and tomorrow's high is supposed to be 82, Spring Fever has struck and the kids are wound up and ready for a break. A break we're not getting until the middle of April. Just ugh. Behavior is rotten, motivation to pay attention is really low.

And Peanut's acting three. *laughs*

It's a recipe for something unpleasant. Of course, I'm also looking at starting a class for my Science endorsement this month, so just in case I wasn't stressed out enough already, let's throw in a few extra bits of things I need to do and get finished by a given date. Before you ask if I'm a masochist, I should probably tell you that this class on my teaching certificate is worth an extra $1,000 stipend a year to any school system in Georgia AND any school system getting funds from the Race to the Top initiative from the Feds. I'm not completely insane... ;)

I get to start my Spring Break at JordanCon working my tail off and loving (almost) every minute! :D After that, I guess I'll started cleaning up and out my office, which will be Tadpole's room in a few months. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all this stuff... *eyes the mountains of crafty goodness surrounding her and sighs*

Perhaps you can try a medieval movie marathon instead? :) Rent a projector and do it in the backyard drive-in style?

I get to start my Spring Break at JordanCon working my tail off and loving (almost) every minute! :D After that, I guess I'll started cleaning up and out my office, which will be Tadpole's room in a few months. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all this stuff... *eyes the mountains of crafty goodness surrounding her and sighs*

Perhaps you can try a medieval movie marathon instead? :) Rent a projector and do it in the backyard drive-in style?

Oooo craft supplies *stares in wonder as her brain generates all kinds of possibilities*

I think I am going to have a D&D gaming session with one of my friends. We have started a plot line that just cannot be left alone. ;) Now if only we both didn't have to work it could last all week. :D

I think it will be fun and I will really only miss the end of the war. That is when everyone seems to want me there and I have to tell them that I'm not coming this year. I'm enjoying the new vehicle though ;D

*smirks* I give you about 3 months before you realize just what a crafting geek I really am. Between the crafts and the garden... yeah, it's a wonder I have time for a computer! *laughs*

and that sounds like fun! I love hearing the plotlines for D&D games!

Archived