DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!!

Jeannaisais

I know not everyone is a huge fan of valentine's day, but it is still celebrated by quite a few people! Does anybody have big plans for tonight/this weekend/or already had them this past weekend?

As for me...I'm a couple thousand miles away from the man of my dreams and I miss him like crazy, which means I'll be spending the day studying to help alleviate that...of course, we've yet to actually spend valentine's day together despite going out for two years because of being long distance even in the states so it shouldn't be too hard today.

All i know is, I want some chocolate! And lots of it!!

I ended up going out for Indian food with a bunch of girls in the program here in Granada, and then we went out for dessert afterwards at some random super fancy restaraunt and they gave us free champagne (which I declined because I tried wine with dinner and wasn't too impressed so I didn't want them to waste champagne on me!)

And i agree, it is over commercialized. Like i said, I've never actually celebrated it the way is considered normal because my bf is always in TN and I'm in MO so....yeah, whatever

Not necessarily true. Because it's so dry, many people tend to be a bit out off by Champagne the first times they try it. Often people who have tried, and liked sparkling wine before, and thought Champagne would be the same, only fancier.

Which is a good thing, because that means more champagne for mebiggrin.gif

So that's why everyone was so giggly and slap happy after the free champagne....they weren't quite drunk but they weren't sober either....it was entertaining. And I tried wine last night, what more can you ask of me?! From the girl who has said she will never try alcohol, look what I did!

I haven't even heard of this movie....but then again I didn't watch a lot of TV in the States and here in Spain they have to wait for the movies to get dubbed before they're over here and they don't really show previews for their movies either.

Archived