DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In Need of an Aes Sedai Mentor

Leala Sedai

Leala has just been raised to Accepted, hoorah! For one of her reqs, I'd like to have her at least interact with a full Sister of the White Ajah. They can travel, or the Sister can awaken in her an awareness of her love for logic and the search for truth. However, it would be nice just to have a Sister who would at least direct her toward the White.

Either way, this should be fun. :) Please reply or PM me, whichever you want.

Edited by Leala Gymorraine

Rashi: If Tai isn't feeling well, I wouldn't want to bother her. :( If someone else is willing to help, that'll be fine. Thanks, though. ^^

Keyholder: Hmm...I think the Blue would be a good mentor. :) What kind of situation should we do? Leala likes giving and taking any kind of lesson, and if you want to travel, she would make a good note-taker or something.

Hm...what if she's just come back from one of her jaunts, brought a Darkfriend for justice, and the First Selector wants her to recount everything that happened/what she did? You could be sent to her to take the notes.

Or Mimi could teach her about a variety of things: etiquette, history of ____ country, diversion tactics, body language...

Mimi also does a lot of research into darkfriends and such, so she spends a bit of time in the library when she's around, maybe she happens upon Leala and on a whim asks her to help her with whatever research she's doing (with proper Aes Sedai haughtiness, natch :wink:)?

Any of those sound good? If not, I can keep thinking about it.

I like the taking notes bit. The etiquette and such, Leala should already know because she's a noble. ;) And what she doesn't know, she's picking up as she goes along. And I've been kind of stressed for the last couple of days, and I don't think I have enough muse to think of a research topic for her. >.<

Would you like me to start it? :)

Oh, oh!! I had an idea! *flails*

What if Miahna came across something in her jaunt type thing that she was a little confused about. Maybe something that the Darkfriend did and she wasn't sure why. So, Leala pops in with a logical suggestion, and Miahna could help direct her towards the Whites?

Edited by Leala Gymorraine

Oooh yeah. Sorry about that. Haha I really did read your bio love! I just had you confused with another novice. BAD EMILY! *slaps hand*

Do you mean during the notetaking? Sure, we can do that.

I can also ask Elgs about making a TTPC White to use to rp with you for a bit if you want. She may approve it since all the Whites are currently on LoA.

You can start it if you want. If not, I'll get to it probably tomorrow sometime.

It's okay. ^^ Stuff happens.

Hmmm...well, only if you want to, I don't think the Aes Sedai HAS to be a White, I just want to affirm that she'll be going after the White Ajah when she gets raised.

Hooray! *goes to plug in headphones* Music's good for concentration. xD