• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I'd advice against coming to Europe, unless you're going for Britain, Switzerland or Norway. You do not want to live in the European Union. They are honestly trying to kill democracy and put themselves on the throne.

God that could be an average Republican

It's the guy that's in charge... Imagine if Trump would say that... The whole COUNTRY would revolt.

Do you listen to anything Trump says?  No one would bat an eyelash at that.

Ever see the one where a Republican brings a snowball into the capitol building in the dead of winter and displays it as incontestable proof that the climate is not changing?

To be fair, the climate debate is rifle with that on both sides. If it's "the hottest ... ever" that's always "OMG CLIMATE CHANGE" too, while there's 365 hottest days, 12 hottest months, a hottest year, etc always possible. Considering that's almost 400 hottest somethings, and I'm staying at the basic ones here, it doens't mean anything, as there haven't even been measurements for 400 years, so if several records would be broken every year that would be expected.

I mean, yeah, the earth is warming up. The real question is "is it our fault?" and "can we do something about it (wheter it's our fault or not)?"

We're talking about the President who on a daily basis claims that tens of millions of Americans have all engaged in secret underground conspiracy to undermine his legitimacy.  We're probably doing it via those sneaky internets or something.

I am not a leftist.  I am not a rightist.  I am an advocate of rational non-corrupt government guided by the ideal of putting forth its best effort to benefit the people it represents.

And this is why there was no right choice last november. Rational = no Trump, guided by the ideal of putting forth its best effort to benefit the people it represents = no Hillary.

God that could be an average Republican

It's the guy that's in charge... Imagine if Trump would say that... The whole COUNTRY would revolt.

Do you listen to anything Trump says?  No one would bat an eyelash at that.

I try not to listen to him too much, it makes me depressive.

No, but let's be real, all the crazy stuff Trump says gets a lot of media coverage. This was blatantly ignored.