• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

but the .22 is uber cheap to shoot

you use whatever you like.

sometimes you gotta do like elvis and shoot the damned thing out.

that was a quote nooone gets.

but it's still true.

and... please... shoot some of the bottles already, cannot deal with the numbers.

no moar mafs, ever.

999,999,760 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,760 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,759 bottles of Taint.

I go into song mode when my attempts at conversation are ignored. If that's changed, I'll stop.

ok, i missed your attempts at conversation, and when you go into this mode, i have to glaze over it completely, cause it's basically a spamtrum.

and you know how to deal with those.

but if it makes you happy, enjoy.

999,999,760 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,760 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,759 bottles of Taint.

I go into song mode when my attempts at conversation are ignored. If that's changed, I'll stop.

ok, i missed your attempts at conversation, and when you go into this mode, i have to glaze over it completely, cause it's basically a spamtrum.

and you know how to deal with those.

but if it makes you happy, enjoy.

Before I even started, I tried to talk to people. All I got was people quoting each other around me and burying what I said. That's why I started. I don't have anything to say that requires only me in the conversation, but I want to keep posting in the thread, so I started the song up again.

It's especially frustrating when I'm trying to contribute to the topic at hand, and not even starting a whole new conversation, and I'm still ignored. That's what happened earlier. It's like... if I'm going to make an effort to join in, and be ignored...then I might as well stop trying.

listen, youngsters with fast fingers and faster interwebs and reading kills and keeping up abilities - i can only process little bits of information and i miss a lot of stuff and i'm sorry.

there was a lot of posting here, and when it gets like that i have a reaaaaaaaal hard time following anything.

not ignoring anyone. just getting by the best i can.

and WOOOOOO HOOOOO AH!!!!!!

It's especially frustrating when I'm trying to contribute to the topic at hand, and not even starting a whole new conversation, and I'm still ignored. That's what happened earlier. It's like... if I'm going to make an effort to join in, and be ignored...then I might as well stop trying.

Which post are you talking about? I always pay attention to your posts, except for these spammy ones.