• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

You Scored as Diplodocus

Your'e a Diplodocus. A herbivorous dinosaur from the upper jurassic period. Youre a group person, and hate being on your own, youre a vegetarian, and happy to be friends with anyone.

Archaeopteryx   63% Diplodocus   63% Velociraptor   63% Spinosaurus   63% T. Rex   13%

diplodocus on a tie-breaker

You Scored as T. Rex

Youre a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The King of all dinos. These animals lived in the Upper Cretaceous period. They were carnivores, and lived alone. You are self centered with a large ego that makes you laugh at pain, and are a tyrantous leader.

Velociraptor

88%

T. Rex

88%

Archaeopteryx

63%

Spinosaurus

50%

Diplodocus

38%

You're an Archaeopteryx. The first dinosaur that showed feathered wings. They lived in the Upper Jurassic period, and were carnivorous. You're the first to jump into something, and are an influential, unique person.

Archaeopteryx 75%

Diplodocus 63%

Spinosaurus 63%

Velociraptor 38%

T. Rex 13%

It deeply saddens me that my dinosaur knowledge is a fraction of what it was when I was 8

When I was six I went to a theme park in Florida and they had a whole dinosaur exhibit thing, including some eggs that you could kinda interact with. My egg started hatching as I was playing with it, and I knew dinosaurs were extinct but I was still half convinced it was real :laugh:

It deeply saddens me that my dinosaur knowledge is a fraction of what it was when I was 8

When I was six I went to a theme park in Florida and they had a whole dinosaur exhibit thing, including some eggs that you could kinda interact with. My egg started hatching as I was playing with it, and I knew dinosaurs were extinct but I was still half convinced it was real :laugh:

Awww :laugh: I used to absolutely love dinosaurs