• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

999,999,950 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,950 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,949 bottles of Taint.

"Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is." ~Ernest Hemingway

999,999,949 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,949 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,948 bottles of Taint.

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortune, of which all men have some" ~Charles Dickens

999,999,948 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,948 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,947 bottles of Taint.

"If someon listens, or stretches out a hand, or whispers a kind word of encouragement, or attempts to understand a lonely person, extraordinary things begin to happen." ~Lorella Girzartis

999,999,947 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,947 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,946 bottles of Taint.

"Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature." ~St. Augustine of Hippo

999,999,946 bottles of Taint on the wall, 999,999,946 bottles of Taint, take one down, pass it around, 999,999,945 bottles of Taint.

"Joy is love exalted, peace is love in repose; long-suffering is love enduring; gentleness is love in society; goodness is love in action; faith is love on the battlefield; meekness is love in school, and temperance is love in training." ~Dwight L. Moody

I like that one...

I dunno about "skillful." There were 11 questions, it was worth like 24 points total, I got 21 or something... But the last 3 or 4 questions, I guessed on. Well, each question is actually a multiple-part question, I guess, so part of it I'd know, the other parts I'd guess.... It's amazing how often a somewhat-educated guess is more accurate than an honest attempt to solve the problem. XD

Multiple choice questions are the BOMB. And reading through tests before answering any questions helps, too, because later questions often give away the answers to earlier ones, too. :laugh:

This is one of the many types of question-thingies I do for my macroeconomics class (one of the problems I did tonight that I didn't TOTALLY guess on XD):

post-5183-0-86121000-1320984699_thumb.gif