• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

yeah, you got no ammo in this one, and she knows it.

can you afford to live without a roomate?

I could, but it would be a slum neighborhood. If I get the promotion I'll be able to afford this place on my own, but we just signed the lease and I'm not moving again. I've moved 3 times already this year.

so, that was 4 medivac helicopters i just heard, and i was wondering why, cause that's never a good sound, and my friend just got home and came over and told me she passed the accident, a big subaru that flipped and flew into the middle of a field next to the road, and the fireman said there was serious entrapment so they called the helis right away. and they got here fast. and it's a family car. and... anwyay. really happy my friends made it home safe. and glad all of you are, too.

so, that was 4 medivac helicopters i just heard, and i was wondering why, cause that's never a good sound, and my friend just got home and came over and told me she passed the accident, a big subaru that flipped and flew into the middle of a field next to the road, and the fireman said there was serious entrapment so they called the helis right away. and they got here fast. and it's a family car. and... anwyay. really happy my friends made it home safe. and glad all of you are, too.

I hope everybody is alright.

Me? Well I'm trying to fix my sleeping pattern and not stay up too late so chilling at home :(

Wow I sure hope that question was directed at me otherwise I'm gonna look like a complete lame-o..

And I ordered the Heroes of Olympos books!

That's always a good idea. :laugh: Good luck with that. :smile:

No worries, the question was for you. :biggrin: Even if it wasn't, I don't think you'd look like a complete lame-o, or even a partial one. XD

Awesomesauce!!! Rick Riordan's a genius; you'll love the books. :laugh:

@Cindy--Wow, glad your friends are fine!