• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I'm good, just getting ready for another day at work. It takes a while for Random to fully wake up...

strangely I used to be a morning person in a big way, that's sort of faded with the teenageness but I'm still pretty good with waking up on time and feeling awake, at least when it's a school day, I guess it's ingrained into me from years of early mornings

Where's your hundies *series of claps* Where's your hundies *series of claps*

[KSI]

GET MAD!

[/KSI]

Now that that testosterone stuff's out the way I can get on with my day

O.o

what? some people feel pumped after a good game, I feel pumped after a good test result(s), if I didn't get the occasional testosterone rush I'd question not just my manhood but my human-ness. The whole superiority things encoded into who we are and an entire social dynamic. I achieve - I feel good because achievement is good for me on a base level

or that could just be my debater talk trying to rationalise and fight for inter-male supremacy feelings

I takes it yoo test(s?) go good then?

yeah, I've just had a lot of time to think recently about all sorts of stuff

but yes, form continues *does my little fist-raise gesture thing which I think is linked to an idea of "strong" in my mind but I don't know where it came from or why it stuck*

hundies for maths validation test on Finance and a Science common test, the maths was easy enough we do a whole lot harder finance in ADMaths so most people got hundred percents. Science I'm quite proud of, but that's what's getting me in quite a philosophical mood now.

English Language test (Editing and cartoons and advertisements etc.) I got 29/30 which then got changed to 39/40 - don't ask me why or how...

>.< I left out a question on that one... I don't even now how, I went back through it and everything, but my entire numbering system was messed up, I was actually a little surprised and thankful that I didn't get any marks taken off for that

Sun headache? Ouch, I get those too, usually from my eyes. Got in a scuba diving accident in high school that ruined my eyeses... *sigh* oh well.

Still, good you got to explore!

*twirlie*

That doesn't sound good :unsure:

I've never been scuba diving, only snorkelling, but that was very nice :)

Exploring is fun :happy:

*tworlie*

I went snorkelling a couple times, the first time was an absolute nightmare, got quite a scar from that one, though it seemed to have faded over the past few years, the ones after that were in a lot calmer water and I started getting the hang of it.

and yes, exploring is fun, you find any treasures?

It honestly wasn't painful... I was 40' down (about 12 meters) and was still learning. When I came to the surface, I wasn't told to depressurize my mask, so all the capilaries in my eyes burst. All the white in my eyes was solid red for about 4-5 months... but not really painful... until I realized I could no longer go in any kind of sunlight without sunglasses, or I'd get splitting headaches.

It's ok though. Sunglasses are pretty awesome :)

wow, that's strange, I'm guessing it has to do with pupils contracting in sunlight, but that's a complete guess

As soon as I find somewhere the water isn't freezing :)

hmmm east coast is warm, up by Durban, of course Durban is many other things

Just made Asha'man!

yay :happy:

Is it possible to be both happy and sad at the same time?

the spectrum of human emotions is oftentimes contradictory and irrational.

Is it possible to be both happy and sad at the same time?

I would say so. Though doubtful that it'd be due to the same news...

you'd be surprised. wow I think I'm beginning to sound like Cindy

What type of poetry? Or rather, which writers?

South African poets, I think I may even be able to attach the word doc with it to a post if you're interested, otherwise I could just post it, but one of the three is really long

laptop-alienware-m17x-design1-emea.jpg

awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

what you going to be using it for?