• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

so excited for the game today =D

which game?

Rangers v Brechin, a Division 3 club against a Division 2 one in the cup :laugh:

Yeah, I heard Rangers got dropped to tier 3 of the Scottish League

it's going to be so amazing when we win four in a row

a guy just left Hearts (SPL team) to come and play for us :laugh: and a few more are supposedly going to do the same, plus we have the USA national captain playing too!

which game?

Rangers v Brechin, a Division 3 club against a Division 2 one in the cup :laugh:

a guy just left Hearts (SPL team) to come and play for us :laugh: and a few more are supposedly going to do the same, plus we have the USA national captain playing too!

That would be quite the comeback to the SFA (because I assume they put you there).

Nice to hear that the players haven't left in a mass-exodus because of the drop

which game?

That would be quite the comeback to the SFA (because I assume they put you there).

Nah it was more the SPL clubs, the choice was either drop us to the Third or keep us in the SPL. They chose to sink us, which is fine, but now they're trying to have their cake and eat it with regards to TV rights and as far as I'm concerned they've made their bed so they can lie in it, and if a few of them go bust, so be it. (In Scotland there's three governing bodies for football by the way, which sounds stupid because it is)

A good few players scuttled off straight away, but some have stayed so they've earned massive respect

which game?

Nah it was more the SPL clubs, the choice was either drop us to the Third or keep us in the SPL. They chose to sink us, which is fine, but now they're trying to have their cake and eat it with regards to TV rights and as far as I'm concerned they've made their bed so they can lie in it, and if a few of them go bust, so be it. (In Scotland there's three governing bodies for football by the way, which sounds stupid because it is)

A good few players scuttled off straight away, but some have stayed so they've earned massive respect

TV rights? are the TV companies not wanting to broadcast SPL anymore because of this?

which game?

TV rights? are the TV companies not wanting to broadcast SPL anymore because of this?

not for as much money, the main attraction was the four Rangers v Celtic games a year, which won't happen now

Hey Smiley! What would you say to an OP battle?

why do you challenge me here, instead of a pm or something, it's not like this is my home or anything

>.>

actually, drop that line of thought...

yeah sure why not, maybe I can get two battles done with you before one battle with nya